Are you an avid investor or participant looking for ways to make it in the crypto world? Now one of the most recent financial innovations and one of the sectors expanding at the quickest rate worldwide is cryptocurrency. Although the first cryptocurrency appeared on the scene 13 years ago, the use of and value placed on digital currencies has skyrocketed.
In fact, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency use has skyrocketed over the past two years. As of the year 2021, there was an estimated 300 million cryptocurrency users worldwide. The usage, demand, and innovation in the crypto world are only getting more significant, more prominent, and beneficial to those that dive into the profiting pool at the right time.
But how do you keep up with everything in the blockchain industry, especially when more prominent and big corporate names have also taken their step towards customer service that links with the blockchain industry? Worry not – as we have you covered with all the latest and top news of events and upgrades that take place in the crypto world.
So if you feel like you’ve missed out on your crypto news for October, Keep Reading!
October 2022 News:
Here’s a breakdown of all the latest Crypto news that will allow you to keep track of what happened in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin world in the first week of October:
- Mastercard is planning to introduce a new product known as Crypto Secure, which will assist financial institutions in assessing the risk of criminal activity linked with cryptocurrency merchants on its network. The blockchain security startup CipherTrace, which Mastercard purchased a year ago, is the company that is powering the service.
- Binance has been granted permission to conduct business in Kazakhstan.
- In a drive to expand in the area and to grow crypto usage throughout Latin America, Binance has opened two new services in the country of Brazil.
- ShopNEXT and Visa have partnered to develop the world’s first Web3 Loyalty Platform.
- Visa is partnering up with FTX, a worldwide cryptocurrency exchange, to launch debit card services in forty countries, emphasizing Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- The historic Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) law proposed by the European Union was approved by the European Council. The law will require approval in a subsequent vote to be considered successful in the European Parliament the following week.
- The fact that Warner Music Group (WMG) is seeking to fill the position of senior director for metaverse development demonstrates that the company is actively working to broaden its Web3 strategy.
- Do Kwon was instructed by the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs to surrender his passport within 14 days, and if the passport is not returned, it will be administratively canceled.
- In the city of Lugano, which has a population of 63,000 people and is located in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, McDonald’s has begun accepting Bitcoin and Tether as payment.
So this is all the latest and top Web3 news for the start of October 2022. Stay tuned for more latest updates.